I just now updated the April Trail Run page with detailed trail directions
And here are FIVE GREAT REASONS to consider joining us on Saturday morning:
1) The hills are fabulously green right now and our wildflower guide, Jenifer, will point out the many varieties along the way.
2) This is the FIRST OPPORTUNITY to get a PARC POKER card for the club's just announced tournament (running not required to get a card).
3) Friendly trail compadres! Thx to Peter for taking and posting up pics of us at last months run.
4) An excellent weather forecast, we will have great views.
5) The trail head is only a few minutes from 280 & Page Mill.